Welcome to my Out in the Field Lessons and Adventures Page
- In all of these Lessons and Adventures we always start with in-camera setup, where we learn to setup your camera's white balance, advance color settings and pictures styles, ISO and aperture.
- You will learn how to control your aperture and shutter speed and how to create and control depth of field.
- You will also learn how to control the temperature of your color using your white balance and how to lighten and darken your images using exposure compensation.
- We will continue by learning how to use circular polarizers and graduated split neutral density filters to balance light.
- I will also teach you how to use your eye and create better compositions and bigger depths of field to create more dynamic images.
- You will learn to do this in your camera, on the spot. My lessons are very hands on always entirely out in the field.
- Once you have signed up, you get a detailed class email that lists everything you need to get ready for your Class and Adventure including a gear list, lodging options and recommendations and more.
You will meet a great group of other photographers and make some lifelong friends along the way. We always learn a lot and have a fantastic time. Click on the title of the lesson for more information.
If you prefer you can call the Edmonds Gallery at 425-582-0803 to schedule your class, or you can add it to your shopping cart within each lesson at the bottom.
Come on out and join us for a Local Lesson or a Big Adventure!!